2018 Club Championships

Clearly not.

Couldn’t happen to a bigger bunch of cunts. Apologies mbb if you’re Stradbally. No, actually. If you’re Strad, you’re a cunt too.

Haha, far from Stradbally I am. I’m only sorry the town didn’t put another 10 goals on them.

I am a cunt though :no_mouth:

1 Like

Senior championship in cork this weekend. Game of the round is newtown v kanturk in charleville. Surprised eir or tg4 haven’t gone for this game. 2 to 3 thousand at the game and a proper local derby. Newtown by 2.

Would Kanturk and Newtown be rivals? Taught Ballyhea would newtowns main rival?

Not rivals at all.

Different division. Never played in championship that in my lifetime if ever.

Hard to know where Newtown are. Kanturk are excellent but lack depth

Your obviously not down in north cork. This game has really captured the imagination.

Tg4 or Eir will only do live games in county grounds like Parnell PK or Pairc Ui Rinn or the likes.

Places like Charleville don’t have the technological infrastructure for a live game to be broadcast from.

Rte cover rugby games from temple hill. Surely their would be a way around it?

They cover games with potential Provincial or All Ireland winners generally.

Neither of these 2 I that bracket

1 Like

No Diarmuid Connolly again today for SV :pint:

1 Like

33 mins
Kanturk 0-9 @Newtownshandrum 2-11 #GAA #CORKGAA2018

Think this is not so much a joking matter now

Jim Gavin shouldnt sleep easy at night.

Newtown Win 2-14 to 15 points

Inter trying to put pressure on the ref there. Pjanic and Cuadrado will be walking a tightrope from here on in.

Newtown would have walked this game if Tim o Mahoney hadn’t gone off injured in first half. Out for cork by the looks of it.

Is that Tyrone championship?

Larry Ryan in the examiner today suggesting clubs should play without county players. Larry follow buff Egan,he’d show you how Anthony Nash got expertly lopped tonight. The club all the way,in Cork anyway Larry.

It’s what they do in rugby, and that’s a pro sport. I think it’s the only way forward in truth. You’d have some right good rows.