2019 LOI season premier division- #thegreatestleagueintheworld

Iā€™ll glass you and your family if you set foot in Tallaght

5 Likes

Dissaponted by Cork but at same time draw would not have been unfair

McNulty really brings out the anger in the opposition team fans. Ha

Agree,my kid was up there - ( bobs wise couldnā€™t afford 2 of us bills bills )he said city were good in parts but overall was sickened by their display,Griff poor,+ Johnny C s party piece late substitutions? WTF

1 Like

Cop on, LOI not English football

TBH he brings out the anger Iā€™m me too( at times) v slow to release,and these short balls against a decent side a no no, FFS he thinks heā€™sšŸ˜†thinks heā€™s at Barcelona at times

If only you knew what you were dealing with here mate, these are no Rovers fans you ever saw the likes of

1 Like

Dā€™you remember Biscuits and Mooney, real shed favourites

1 Like

Biscuits is just left from his goalie coaching job, couldnā€™t handle his day job aswell

TBH donā€™t remember Mooney,I was away ,and only saw city when they played at the Brandywell or ballybofey

Man mountain- diesel Dan

The TFK pretend Rovers fans will be easily spotted in Tallaght, watch your back

1 Like

I travel with the family bus,and mix before and after each match with the opposition fans,never a bother,but yeah Iā€™ve a bodyguard :sunglasses:in tow, imagine even contemplating that statement" Iā€™ll stab u etc etc" beyond silly

Signing in from the Markets Field

7 Likes

The group of 30 or so Longford fans start with the first chant of the nightā€¦

We donā€™t give a willy, we donā€™t give a wank, we are the garryowen north bank

All the hype and optimism surrounding Shels didnā€™t take long in evaporating. :roll_eyes:

Signing in from tallaght
Post at end of night.
Fine mild night here , 2 good teams playing football

2 Likes

Cork city could be relegated at this rate

1 Like

Cold night here in the Markets Field. Even enough game so far. The away side had the benefit of the wind in the first half which meant the Limerick keeper took his time on the goal kicks. Iā€™m no good at counting large numbers people but Iā€™d say thereā€™s about 574 in attendance.

Caulfield 45 mins from the sack.

1 Like