2019 Masters Tournament

Could have went either way, nice to come out the right side of it.

1 Like

Bryson’s on fire on the back nine.

Big Phil lads get on

Cantlay missed very makeable putts on 16 and 18 truth be told. I may well leave it alone for the rest of the weekend now

1 Like

Wonderful to see that lionheart of England and Europe, Ian Poulter, right up there in contention.

I’d love it - love it- if Poults pulls on that green jacket in the Butler Cabin on Sunday night.

1 Like

I’d take some of the three-ball prices for Rd 2 now - Kizzire, Koepka, Bubba, Scott and Conners all value.

1 Like

How much is Rory ahead by?

You had lads here foaming at the mouth in excitement telling us +1 was a great score … he’s 7 behind already? - he’ll need a serious round today so.

Koepka was very impressive, clearly on a mission after missing out last year.

He’ll need a serious round to make the cut.

I thought he’d step up and be the hero Britain needs … but Poulter appears to be that man.

Poulter is a bigger choker than Rory, not a notion of winning.

Rory Rory Rory

Taking the 20s each way come on Rory.

What’s this Britain you keep referring to? Surely you mean the island of Great Britain? But that’s Wales, Scotland and England. What’s that to do with Rory?

The man says he is British — I’m merely supporting his right to choose his nationality. You’ve other here like @Locke and @caulifloweredneanderthal that refuse to recognize the Good Friday Agreement and are forcing Irishness on Rory despite him insisting he is British.

The last 13 winners of the Green Jacket have been in the Top 10 after the opening round.

You’d said Rory was the hero that Britain needs?

What or where is Britain?

You’ll have to ask Rory - He claims to be British…