2020 All Ireland Senior Football Championship.Blame the dubs

Would an awful lot of the lads on Hill 16 not be inner city EPL bartstoolers?

Yeah a good few would I suppose in fairness. Still very small number of them percentage wise would have proper interest in the sport and almost none would play it.

1 Like

Celebration diminishes in each photo in line with the gap between each county’s last provincial success…

1 Like

One of them was also about to lay a wreath to commemorate the murder of 14 people.

Cluxton will smile in December if he gets to raise Sam.

2 Likes

In fairness Clux is probably sick of lifting that thing.

Wow, definitely comparative

Ah would you stop :laughing:

1 Like

Cluxton looks like a Curate saying his first mass there.

1 Like

He carried the sorrow of a city with that wreath pal…

2 Likes

Cluxtons act was pure class. While not being very vocal he has a certain gravitas and it was shown by Dublin players allowing him to lead them down to the the corner of the hill. It was a special moment.

3 Likes

I liked especially how they decided to do it after the game.

In terms of population Dublin is now closer to a province than a county. I think it should be treated as such. Divide it into 4 or 6 or whatever and let each entity be treated as a county in the championship

3 Likes

Your talking about an exceptional core in the group …by deed… handy sales rep jobs on the go but you’ve the likes of Macauley working to improve the north inner city ,Rock working with kids with disabilities . …Philly addressing the drugs issue …jack macaffrey packing it in to do his duty on the frontline …Rory o Carroll walking away from all Ireland medals to do social work in NZ …Johnny coops helping students in 3rd level …
I don’t need to tell you There’s lads with one all Ireland minor medal who’ve lost the plot😂

4 Likes

Dublin have not really been a force in hurling over this period and have probably regressed since 2013 .

The big problem for the GAA is that attendances will really go down even further in football . Saturday night has really driven that home . The next problem is that there doesn’t appear to be any real solution . Splitting Dublin makes sense but hard see the new brands get big support . Also if this is done the

Which one will be first to be canonised ?? Any report of a miracle ??

1 Like

When the time comes It will be a team event.

RTE could knock a decade of documentaries out of that post

Lads going buck ape, because Dublin are successful, who come from clubs who are almost as dominant. If you went to split the clubs they’d split your head.

It’s a hobby at the end of the day.

Nobody forces anybody to play nor does their livelihood depend on it.

Split Dublin but then split Kilkenny so Offaly have a chance etc.

A knock out championship has proven to be the way to go to benefit underdogs. Surprise surprise. Stick with that if you want teams to have a chance to achieve their own little bit of immortality.

1 Like

Lads can’t get their head around the dubs not being at the bar in coppers boasting about their medals…they use their profile for the betterment of society and it drives lads wild…

2 Likes