2020 All Ireland Senior Football Championship.Blame the dubs

Tinfoil hat? Are you suggesting the gaa didn’t massively overfund and make competitive one team in a competition it administers? Is that false?

1 Like

If that had been Clifford then Cooper would have been black carded.

Be some ball to manage that

It’s a much better sport now than it was 5 to 6 years ago

How so? 5 or 6 years ago it was competitive.

You’ve just suggested RTE get Maloney to commentate on Dublin games because he is soft on Dublin. That is just fucking nuts.

The spectacle itself across the board is much better now. Back then it was teams defending with 15 men back with no idea of how to get forward. Now teams actually try to attack.

Oisin McConville should be on here

I’ve seen more exciting junior b hurling games than this farce.

Colm O Rourke needs to be put out to pasture

I know you’re a bit dim witted so I’ll spell it out. Dublin are massively over funded, along with enjoying other huge advantages. Do you think rte would allow someone say that on commentary, or analysis. You do, you awful godhelpus

1 Like

Here’s hoping for a competitive second half.

The Dubs having a meltdown

How much are they losing by?

What the fuck is he taking it short for

I loved watching Donegal at their peak attacking in waves, they were fantastic to watch. I suppose there was a lot of shite teams playing defensive football but I don’t watch that many games and least 6 years ago it was competitive at the top.

Sit back and enjoy the greatest football team of all time do their thing. This anger is bad for you. #buzzinforthehalfdozen

McStay about to cry there at Dublin potentially not getting a free

Cavan really killing themselves with careless passes. That last possession they gave away was so soft.

Mother of fuck this is boring