2020 All Ireland Senior Football Championship.Blame the dubs

The rest of Leinster are treated like 3rd world countries compared to the Dubs when it comes to funding.

The All Ireland Football Championship is the modern equivelent of the old Connacht Hurling Championship

3 Likes

But neither looked like winning the game after 6 minutes. So all’s good.

Thank God for Mayo.

Cavan have em now

Only four kicks of the ball in it in fairness.

Perennial losers in both

‘Really getting stuck in’

I think Mayo will struggle badly against Dublin, guys like McLaughlin and Conroy have looked good but they are going to have their physical levels found out against Dublin.

Handicap will be 7 I’d say?

Dessie has stepped up from Jim.

It’s not even a contest, mayo will blaze their stupid wides, Dublin trust the proce$$

Dessie Farrell is the GOAT of Dublin football managers to have them playing like this in his first ever season

1 Like

Fat Philly misses a sitter

The Cavan support getting an attaboy now after the tragedy of covid

FFS McMahon

I don’t think this is vintage Dublin. Realistically Cavan are the 4th best team in Ulster and lost quite a few players during the close season. Mayo have troubled better Dublin teams and with the infusion of youth I give them a hesitant chance.

A lot of those Dublin lads have great hair recovery abilities.

Rock, Costello and McMahon all seem to have better hairlines that a few years back.

1 Like

Red Rover

Clear penalty there.

Dublin are liable to give penalties away under the high ball.

Topped off with a volleyball goal. Lovely. The sour grapes brigade will explode with pure bitterness