2020 All Ireland Senior Football Championship.Blame the dubs

Maybe they should split Mayo in half wha?

I placed a Limerick/Mayo AI double after the connaught final. 20 pays €189. Mayo 4 Sam

The roasters in Mayo will be going buck ape for the next 2 weeks in anticipation of hammering the dubs.

O’Connor is the GOAT

2 Likes

Mayo will beat Dublin.

1 Like

@Liqourice_Pipes knew.

1 Like

Mayo are an amazing county really, to keep producing a good level of footballers off their own hard work and honest effort

1 Like

John Horan?

1 Like

I want to believe but I just don’t. Even today Mayo don’t look as good as they did about 5 year ago.

1 Like

Dublin will be happy going into the final as underdogs.

15 tipp lads being murdered here instead of one

You’ll see in two weeks. This will be there year.

3 Likes

It’s shaping up to be a double decades of a drought destruction with Waterford and Mayo both bringing home* the cups.

*not currently allowed

I fancied a good Mayo win tbh but didn’t expect Tipp to capitulate so easily.

Hope they right a few wrongs in the second half and at least go out with a bit of pride

no wide by Mayo is pretty impressive

which may mean they will kick 10 wides in the first 10 mins of the final and they will score 2 owns goals for de duds

1 Like

At the very least they should be made give back Ballaghderreen to Roscommon and Charlestown to Sligo.

It’s hard to kick wides when you have giant gaps in the middle of the pitch to run in on goal.

The naivety from Tipp is off the charts.

Agreed, they are beating a Div3 team here. It took them 5 mins to settle & find the press required to nullify Tipp’s threat from deep.

Dublin won’t relent like Tipp are.

If mayo win the AI they need to be prioritised for the vaccine and be let go buck ape.

2 Likes

Handicap @ HT is 19 points…