2020 All Ireland Senior Football Championship.Blame the dubs

Will they have a county ground in Munster small enough to host the final now?

4 Likes

Ah lads, these cunts

https://t.co/c0ImR1OAFV

I’d say you could play it on some back green with make shift goals for all anyone cares.

1 Like

Kilmallock would be nice and central, although @balbec mightn’t agree with them using the pitch for football.

Louth v Longford and Carlow v Offaly both potentially good games.

For all the anti football guff from @balbec their ulster football tactics cost them the county this year .

1 Like

If it brought a few bob into the town what harm?

It’ll be another long haul via the qualifiers for Mayo again next year. A resurgent Leitrim will eviscerate them in the q/f in Castlebar. **

** May be deluded on this one.

1 Like

We’ll take em handy enough at home.Are you goin to the big one Sunday?

A very noble friend is having a significant birthday session on Saturday night in Tommy Creegan’s in the quaint village of Cloone. The nature of celebrating/commiserating/encountering this card leads one to believe I won’t be leaving the house until Wednesday.
We’ll see.

2 Likes

Austin Stack Park, Pairc Ui Rinn, Clonmel, Ardfinnan

Quite a lopsided Ulster draw.

We always seem to have to travel to Ballybofey too. We will now have played them in Ballybofey in 13, 15, 18 and 20.

Can’t remember the last time we played them in Championship in Omagh.

2 Likes

It is a lopsided draw, but at the same time a mouthwatering one, and as always, two box office derby ties to kick off the world’s premier Gaelic football provincial championship

Down will fancy their chances of making an Ulster final

But so will Fermanagh under Ricey

What a story it would be if he faced Tyrone in the final

And Armagh under Geezer will fancy their chances of upsetting Donegal or Tyrone

I’d love an Armagh v Down final

1 Like

Don’t ye have home and away agreements up there?

Im not a fan of John Fogarty but I think this has some merit.

Group the division 3 and 4 counties in each province and let them have a round robin series with the better sides progressing to the semi finals of their province with the division 1 and 2 sides. Would give them meaningful games and a bit of momentum.

This craic of consigning a team to tier 2 before the championship starts unless they make a provincial final is also bullshit. Let the 8 provincial finalists into the top tier. Have an open draw for the remaining 16 teams, one round. The 8 winners go to tier 1, 8 losers to tier 2 that year. Would lead to some excellent do or die matches and with the right draw gives smaller counties an opportunity to make tier 1.

1 Like

Incredible. Top 4 on the one half.

Breheny is dead right with this!

1 Like

It’s ridiculous, just stick a beanpole donkey up front now.