2020 All Ireland Senior Football Championship.Blame the dubs

Cora would put years on you.

1 Like

But if the behemoth argument is true there should be no close matches or draws ever. But there is. Every year apart from this year and I predict mayo will go close

Let’s flash that out a bit. Cluxton is 38. Still good but certainly not improving. James McCarthy is in decline. Jack Mccaffrey is gone. Jonny Cooper is in decline. Mannion is off form. Philly is a stone over weight and over the hill anyway. Rock Kilkenny, Con and Fenton are the only core players who are getting better. Dublin have barely played a top 10 team this year. That will cchange Saturday week

you might be doing a bit of wishful thinking there :grinning:

Paddy Small is getting better I’d say. And Howard as well even though they had him coming off the bench yesterday. McDaid is not McCaffrey but 1-2 from wing back yesterday is a good imitation of him.

1 Like

Paddy Small is poor man’s Paul Mannion. Decent but a bit of a one trick pony. I believe Howard has a back injury hence his limited game time

Jaysus you have me convinced, Mayo will bate Dublin pulling up so.

Nah. It’s going to be tight

More homophobic references from you. You can’t help yourself.

1 Like

Ah lovely

It leaks out.

I’ll donate that one to you.

1 Like

Over 300 new posts ,not reading through it ,presume Mayo is being split in two?

In the final, hopefully

1 Like

They should be fearing Dublin ,but they never do .that makes them dangerous as they’ll keep coming no matter what Dublin do …

They were beaten by 10 points last year and given the amount of goal chances Tipp had today they will be doing well to improve that.

1 Like

They go up a gear when they see the dubs ,every other team crumbles or overthinks them.

3 Likes

Of the 300 posts, 150 were that quip

3 Likes

That was the Mayo team of three or four years ago - this version is much inferior.

It would hardly be a quip then would it ?

There was always gonna be one simpleton who’d say it