2020 All Ireland Senior Football Championship.Blame the dubs

Orchards thieves

1 Like

All superheroes don’t wear capes

They needed Ewan on here, not a bumbling fool in McEntee.

2 Likes

Not a great advocate for the plaintiff it has to be said.

Ewan would pull a gun on Gilroy

Pat’s after learning the cunts

That would be the most exciting thing about this years championship.

McEntee is hopeless here. Gilroy muddying the waters so much that Andy can’t even remember what his points are.

1 Like

McEntee hadnt a clue there. Gilroy won that. And im glad he said that the GPO’s job in Dublin is to go into the primary schools, they arent coaching every team in a club.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

A terrible mis-match.

One might wonder if the 2 participants were chosen on purpose.

I’d say Gilroy was a great manager to play under. Comes across as driven, intelligent, passionate and, above all, a bit of craic.

An awful pity he couldn’t stay on with the Dublin hurlers a while longer.

4 Likes

It’s clear to see why Meath were hammered by 21 points with a fucking eejit like McEntee in charge

6 Likes

Gpos organise nursery, summer camps and go into schools. It’s rare they coach the coaches. But they’re a good starting block to get kids engaged.

I think the point that Dublin offered to help the other Leinster teams with the commercial side and no one took them up is fairly explanatory of everything that’s wrong. Parochialism

2 Likes

In fairness I don’t think he’s bamboozled, he’s too competitive to admit it’s down to Dublin’s funding …he wants to beat them

Meath and Kildare county boards disaster. Border clubs like confey, dunboyne and Ratoath well run but not translating to county board level. County boards happy to keep closed shops

1 Like

That’s it and they won’t vote themselves out of jobs either

2 Likes