2021 All Ireland Football-Covid is a cod tyrone style

Gallagher was a serious football player too. Had trials in England. Was meant to have been unreal at St Michaels.

Huh?

Dis he not play for glentoran or Cliftonville?

Anyone hear from the clubs yet on Dublin Mayo? Possibly be delayed now with the ladies/ divvy up as well, dreadful decision not having it standalone with current restrictions

Any increase in capacity for the semi finals?

They should be looking at 50k for the semis and full house for the finals.

1 Like

Yeah got asked to put in usual request. They also asked to confirm what type of membership I had….
The ladies thing will fuck it now

2 Likes

Hill will be open and there are discounted tickets for kids for the first time. Not sure on capacity- 40k?

24k for the Semi finals and 40k for the finals

1 Like

Surely the GAA will be pushing hard for the finals to be all ticket affairs? Easily sell it as pilot events to see how this would impact things.

I’d have a cut off Tyrone at that price.

5/1 in places.

It is all ticket already

Well as in max capacity all ticket.

Not with electric picnic just binned. You also don’t have to give proof of vaccination- not going to happen

That seems mental. Tyrone will be hard beat by anyone imho.

Tyrone will do well to keep it within 10. I think that was a very poor ulster final.

1 Like

Just got told from club I’ll get two and the ticketmaster link will follow soon. Anyone looking for larger pods only got allocated two.

3 Likes

It was but Tyrone still won it by not playing in the second half and with a lot of problems with Covid in the buildup.

McShane and Canavan available too now, Tyrone can improve a lot. It’s well set up for Tyrone but I’d still expect Kerry to win.

The pods is what could fuck them in terms of any prospective increase capacity for the semis.

Just heard back from the club in Mayo, no dice on the members draw. Over 400 applications for 100 tickets :grimacing:

The standard in Ulster has been very weak for 7 or 8 years now since Donegal had that strong team. Ulster teams have now more or less reverted back to where they were in the 1970’s and 1980’s, cannon fodder for Leinster and Munster champions. And Mayo as well too.

1 Like

Dublin have won 8 of the last 10 All Irelands.

Munster counties are cannon fodder for Kerry. Leinster counties are cannon fodder for Dublin, well everyone has been cannon fodder for Dublin.

Football in Leinster and Munster is at a deplorable state. At least there is some meritocracy in Connacht and Ulster.

1 Like