2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

Lynch tossing O’Mahoney over his head with one arm

Jaysus O’Mahony landing on his neck from the lynch judo throw looked nasty. Lucky it wasn’t more serious.

At least they’re still underage next year.

Blow it up to fuck

Thought Marty said he fucked it a little bit to the left there.

Like Na Piarsaigh getting hockeyed by Adare in 2009.

3 Likes

Hurling is a pretty game but it’s very dull. It’s like a beautiful vacuous blonde who looks great but has no real heart or soul.

2 Likes

Cork hoping their ‘Carkness’ will be enough to get them the 15 points needed here.

Is there an argument that they’re one of the worst teams to contest an All Ireland final since the last cork team managed it in 2013?

5 Likes

Feel like there’s a red card coming.

There are a lot of Cork supporters who risk being arrested for making unnecessary journeys during a pandemic.

3 Likes

Limerick will be disappointed with this 2nd half. I thought they were a 2nd half team.

This 2nd half is even worse than 2019

Kilkenny 2019 would have to be in the conversation. Last team to beat LK I know.

1 Like

Mark Coleman has been especially terrible

For that alone I’d give them a pass. And TJ of course.

This is pure scutter now

6 Likes

Wayne Sherlock, Young John Halpin, Buff Egan, Thomas Mulchay, The Rock, Michael Jackson, Graham Norton, Echo newspaper seller, cha and Miha, Billy Morgan, Can you hear me Billy Morgan? Your boys took one hell of a beating. ONE HELL OF A BEATING

5 Likes

I think a bomb is after going off in the stadium. Would liven up the day at least.

1 Like

Hip and whip is the only way to beat Limerick

Limerick must have 8 points got from Cork turning the ball over.

1 Like