2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

1 Like

1 Like

Word is JP may be upcoming on a popular podcast on the horsey thread

Wasn’t the cameraman mate. It was the director playing replays.

1 Like

That’s terrible - shocking for kids and family

1 Like

Limerick scraped past a Galway team shorn of their two talismans through injury last year, and then were bet out the gate by them this year.
Waterford beat Galway because Agent o Neill had bored the fury from them as ordered.

Waterford beat Galway largely because on the hottest day of the year, Galway had 5 starters over 30. They had 3 more starters who were also older than the oldest player in the Waterford starting team, Jamie Barron, who is 27.

Galway were pretty much a Top 2 team all the way through from 2012 to 2018. That team should have been broken up after the 2018 All Ireland Final loss. They’ve limped through the last three years with far too many over the hill veterans.

7 Likes

Limerick beat Galway in first gear last year … they were bored enough truth be told and just going through the motions.

2 Likes

Kiely nearly filled his nappy. Blessed that canning and mannion went off. Galway had Limerick on the ropes with a traffic cone as a manager, with a picture of adare manor on his jockstrap, and a financial backing that wouldn’t pay his predecessors petrol bills, tried to steal the players holiday fund, and had the minors paying for water bottles.
Same again this year and we walked all over ye.

1 Like

Deary me

1 Like

They limped all over Limerick back in May

2 Likes

Lads rowing over who’s the best of the rest.

Pathetic really

1 Like

That’s very sad news. RIP. Things can start to go wrong healthwise in your 40’s even for seemingly fit and healthy men. Friend of mine fit as a fiddle, few years older than me got a heart attack at 45 a few years back. Thankfully he survived. After that I started getting a full medical check up every year.

5 Likes

This is how low Galway have sunk — trying to make themselves relevant because they ‘nearly’ beat Limerick…

3 Likes

You’re as bad as that headbanger @maroonandwhite on the football thread

O’Mahony may have been shown red for that

They battered Limerick out the gate of Pearse Stadium, Keily was having palpitations afterwards

2 Likes

Limerick are unbeaten in championship hurling in two years … that’s all that matters… you lads can enjoy whatever other scraps you can get from the big table.

4 Likes

same here. Full NCT every year

1 Like

You can Limerick are still a touch uneasy about it all

1 Like