2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

I know you’re trying really hard to be dickhead, but that’s still pathetic from you.

1 Like

Was that the most fateful pre match parade since 2007?

Looking back on it last night in the pub it’s fair to say it was the winning and losing of the game. Cork were terrible in it.

They came out nearly 10 mins before Limerick to warm up… they were like deer in headlights by the time the parade came about.

The fake crowd noise was all too much for them.

Thank you … it was deffo speakers wasnt it?

3 Likes

Match was over by the time Takaka Rain had finished

The match was over when @Thomas_Brady exonerated Peter Casey.

1 Like

It was the toughest challenge we faced all year.

Sure our lads weren’t even finished the warm up during the National Anthem.

1 Like

Reported

Admins? Ban please

That’s a lovely backhanded compliment. Thanks.

I was listening to Tommy Walsh on the wireless and he mentioned that Cork came out 3 mins early and Limerick 2 mins late

1 Like

Croke Park had put Cork into our dressing room as well but we took back possession of it.

I love watching the warm ups. Cork were having a puck around and a bit of running and shouting “we are Cork”. A big part of Limerick’s warm up was each line playing short passes to each other, the full line, the half backs etc. And the shooting drill, the Full forwards tapping shots over around 30 yards out, the Half forwards around 45 out. We’ve come a long way from the tackle bags before the Clare match in 2013.

7 Likes
2 Likes

Who introduced the tackle bags and how embarrassed must they feel today?

Waterford’s warm up in 08 was an absolute mess. I had an ominous feeling watching it.

Limerick were giving it the big willy when they won the league iirc. :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:
Sure Kiley had a mental breakdown after and had to make a grovelling u turn the likes of which would shame Boris the very next day.

He broke Galway and retired Joe with those comments - finished a whole county on and offline

1 Like