2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

They should have been going for 5 in a row in 89 instead of the 2 that they ended up with.

1 Like

PlaintiveGenerousAlaskanhusky-max-1mb
Limerick will rip open Corks chest, pull out its beating heart & make them watch as they devour it raw.

3 Likes

And youā€™ll be having a wank

Admiration? Not a hope. Limerick were great when it was real fans like Thrawneen putting his back out in a pitch invasion. Now itā€™s pisspoor paper Limerick lads like @iron_mike and @Thomas_Brady mouthing off. The nutella of hurling counties.

1 Like

Yawn.

Fuck off.

Whatā€™s the over/under on how many Cork players go down rolling around on the ground after a challenge? Iā€™ll say 12

2 Likes

Whatā€™s the over/unders on you repeating that tired old bullshit for the next 14 days?

Iā€™ll say 140

5 Likes

tenor (5)

7 Likes

I just hope the Cork lads are ok. They seem to come off a lot worse than lads from other counties

Whatā€™s the Nutella reference? Is it not great any more or what?

1 Like

Youā€™ll enjoy the buildup anyway, 14 days to rehash that over and over and over and over and etc

I canā€™t wait

A fascinating contrast between Limerickā€™s admirable strength, functionality, grunt, hard work, scripted hurling and Corkā€™s slick, pacey, off the cuff, artistry.

2 Likes

Cork will win and so begins the dawning of a new dynasty

I think Kiely can send out the B team for this oneā€¦

First blood to Limerick

1 Like

Peter Casey will be a massive loss for Limerick and could swing it in Corks favour.

He won the appeal earlier today I believe

Casey is free to play.

Iā€™m genuinely looking forward to the real life banter that this will generate for me, Iā€™ll have to put up with the repetitive shite on here I suppose for penance,
I donā€™t see it ending well for me but itā€™s not something that I take very seriously once the final whistle goes,
Iā€™m getting the half zip top tomorrow

1 Like