2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

The number of raffles in Limerick over the years. You must have won a couple?

Would you like a towel to wipe the seat in case it’s raining? I can organise that

5 Likes

The grass roots are what it’s all about

1 Like

For sure.

Huh?

cc @glasagusban

1 Like

If Ruairi doesn’t take it I will!

1 Like

Anyone called Ruairi is a cunt

6 Likes

I know… He’s only a young lad, and a stupid fucker it appears.

He doesn’t want any Co Board meetings going on at all by the looks of it, he calls so few of them.

1 Like

My club are intermediate and we got 111. Junior clubs got around 70. Senior clubs around 170 so I’m being told.

1 Like

Decent numbers. You’d imagine pretty much everyone who deserves one in a club woukd get covered with that

3 Likes

From the Leader

As a basic, every Limerick senior hurling club got 110 tickets, intermediate hurling club 88, junior 76 and football only clubs got 59.

Extra tickets were added to each club’s allocation with a sliding scale used to determine the extra figure depending on their numbers in the Club Limerick Draw and if they have players on the 35-man Limerick senior hurling panel for Sunday’s final.

1 Like

The Lord Mayor of Bantsbury

Cringeworthy stuff. The GAA brings the tweeness out of fellas. We see a lot of it here too

4 Likes

That’s corkness mate.

Can someone from cork let us know what class of prick he is? Ff or fg? He clearly doesn’t have the humility of the average carkie

That’ll go down great in Cork. They’re back. I heard a story from a fella who met a Cork lad last week who insisted Cork don’t lose to Limerick

Was he not born in London? And Limerick were the first to win Liam so technically he belongs on Shannon side… Up yer bollix ‘Lord’ Mayor.

1 Like

Would he not be as well off erecting a few more artificial trees ?