2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

Very low key build up to the final in Limerick.

By Wednesday or Thursday of this week, there should be a bit more of hype about the match.

There seems to be super excitement from the Cork contingent about this weekends hurling final.

Advantage limerick

Boundless arrogance I said. Boundless arrogance it is :laughing:

4 Likes

Itā€™ll negate Corkā€™s pace.

Hard to see how Limerick lose really.

2 draws and a win each?

There are loads of Limerick men who give Cork a shout of winning at the weekend.

Cork love their underdog billing.

1 Like

The rain negates pace ā€¦ right - it will make the Limerick lads faster is it?

Sigh. Have you never played a match before?

A fast team wants a dry day.

2 Likes

If the conditions slow one team theyā€™ll slow the other my friend - the same rules applyā€¦ Anyway Cork have the ref advantage, thatā€™s huge.

The sequencing of results v relevant here

Fair minded my holešŸ˜Š

Go back a bit further :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:ie for decades and decades

You might be the only person here that remembers the 1950ā€™s :wink:

1 Like

Support Fergal.

Bit of pressure on him with the Limerick umpire all the same.

My father in law says Limerick will bate Cork a point a man and heā€™s not bothering to stick out his Limerick flag until next Sunday evening :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Youā€™re trying too hard mateā€¦

Any tickets going as a matter of interest? A sorry state when Iā€™m dipping into the depths of TFK given my anonymity but such is the difficulty with getting tickets for this match in Cork. Got no luck with my club for the first time this year.

2 Likes

Not much doingā€¦ Lots of raffles all over the country if you want to enter a few of them.

Fuck all around through clubs. Youā€™d want to be v trusting to buy tickets off a fellas phone and he giving you a screenshot for 100 quid!!! No paper tickets at all this year as far as I can see.

Of the 20 lads I would have gone to the final in 2013 with only about 5 with tickets at the moment. Most have given up

Itā€™s exactly what he said to me mate.