2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

To be fair, it’s been a long while since Cork have been in an All Ireland so @gilgamboa prob has no recollection of what goes on afterwards

7 Likes

You spent long enough slagging a lad here about organising a big screen for the final and ye organising the victory parade

8 years. Not that long ago pal. We won one in 2010 as well.

3 Likes

R (9)

Wheres the mention of a victory parade? Lads are entitled to a homecoming win or lose. Organising big screens for a final before a semi final is a tad presumptuous would you not think?

1 Like

Yore welcome

The Charleville crowd

1 Like

Anthony Nash predicting a draw. Jamesie going for Limerick.

i backed cork again there earlier today

1 Like

That will go over the heads of them all.

Our office premium seats are in 506 :flushed::flushed::flushed:

1 Like

Shur no matter how bad things get , you have to have an auld wind up every now and again. Theres always one or two who’ll fall for it

2 Likes

Appropriate time to play this again. That photo of the pair of them is Irish sporting gold.

Hurling Legends - Ring & Mackey - RTE GAA - YouTube

2 Likes

I’ve had great days in there. The best were when I wasn’t there and sent the aul lad in with his pal.

2 Likes

Limerick will win on Sunday. All the fluff, all the attempts at looking for an edge here, a bit of extra motivation there,… it’s futile. I understand the need for it but it’s a bit of the old “fur coat and dirty knickers” type of story.

We’re going to beat Cork on Sunday. 2018 was to break the hoodoo. 2019 was the crossroads. 2020 was to rule out the flash in the pan. 2021 is to establish greatness.

All the guffawing and huffing and puffing in the world, from both “neutrals” and Corkies, won’t change a single thing.

9 Likes

Imagine what a shit place Ireland would be without hurling

5 Likes

It wouldn’t be Ireland.

1 Like

Try 6 in a row.

That was only football

3 Likes

Ah but when you don’t know where the fuck your from 6 in a row probably means very little, in fairness.

1 Like

Like moths to a flame

Begging to be loved.

2 in a row is greatness now.

:smiley::smiley:

1 Like