2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

I felt Dublin was quiet last night - outside Palace bar had mediocore pre all ireland final buzz at best, Iwasnt elsewhere in city in fairness

Itā€™s certainly different but thereā€™s a few moving around the city this morning.

Iā€™d love it, love it, if Obscuresportswebsite.ie did a list ranking All-Ireland football finals in order of greatness.

They could even do the same for the hurling.

Iā€™ll start it off for the hurling.

1. Cork v Galway 1990
  2. Cork v Galway 1986

For an All-Ireland hurling final to be truly great, at minimum the participation of, and preferably the victory of Cork is required.

Cork bring colour. Just look at the colour in this photograph. Itā€™s so colourful it doesnā€™t even need colour.

1 Like

Thereā€™ll be no win for the left today.

The employees of PJ McManus or big Mike Ashley will tell you that.

There was a terrible eerieness and loneliness around Dublin city last Saturday evening and night. It didnā€™t feel right at all.

1 Like

OIUTF?

I look forward to the next full fat All-Ireland final on the first Sunday of September 2024, and all the associated coughing and involuntary rubbing of sweaty bodies in pubs that it brings.

3 Likes

Itā€™s time for the heart to overrule the head, theyā€™ve it all to do, will need a nice f so live of luck and lots of goals but Iā€™ve a feeling that Limerick may be feeling the pressure of expectation today and may start slowly, maybe even lack a bit of discipline at that stage, itā€™s up to Cork to take advantage in a way Waterford couldnā€™t,
If itā€™s still in the melting pot with 15 to go Cork may have the aces on the bench this time.
Enjoy the day, particularly if youā€™re up there, best of luck in the ticket search @Heyyoubehindthebushes, youā€™ll need to be on the ball, 100% focussed on the task, Iā€™d say thereā€™s less than 50 tickets becoming available in Dublin today, put away TFK and get to work :grinning:
Best of luck :+1:

6 Likes

Limerick never feared Tipp

It feels like old times around Dublin. Come on Limerick !!

4 Likes

Limerick are like Man City with their sugar daddy McManus. Any neutral out there should be cheering on cork to stop this tyranny šŸ„ø

1 Like

The only delay we met on the way. Sailed through the red cow

A lot of yeā€™re best days in Munster have been on Sunny days (2013, 2019 and 2021 Munster Finals) but in terms of All-Irelandā€™s there was a hint of potential rainfall in the 2018 semi-final and finals I thought. Bit overcast but no rain may appear to be the ideal Limerick weather. The 2020 final was quite foggy but that was to be expected in the month of December.

Iā€™m shocked this only got two likes. I was up half the night creating it. Iā€™ll have to keep my inspiration to myself in future.

6 Likes

A cultec Hurley,
Sarsfield would only use a grade 7 from Torpey

1 Like

3 hours up for me via Tullamore

1 Like

It was a very spiritual experience

3 Likes

11 Likes

Enjoy pal.

1 Like
1 Like