2021 All Ireland Hurling Final - Cork v Limerick - New Money vs Old Money - Barbados Dollar vs Queens shilling

Limerick will hit their peak today and itā€™ll be over by half time.

4 Likes

Real feel of Tipp v KK in 09 about today.

Tipp had the players but not the experience in 09.

I like the look of Cork but fear theyā€™re a year too soon to trouble the Generational team of Co Limerick.

God Bless the game of Hurling

1 Like

Why oh why is Ger Canning not doing this?

1 Like

Green Flare in the background on the Hill. Surely @Copper_pipe up there somewhere.

Or Darragh

1 Like

Hon limerick!!!

Heā€™s a cork Cunt

Duignan choking up already. And Kilkenny arenā€™t even playing.

2 Likes

Could be more KK v Waterford in 08 :grimacing:

Did he say Pat Ryan Simon is in America?

I just remembered that Sky cover this too, thank fuck. Iā€™m depressed enough watching it but fuck listening to Marty as well.

Hopefully we arenā€™t exposed to that kind of Final

The Artane band badly out of tune

1 Like

Limerick to put in a performance for the ages today. Hurling will never be the same again after

5 Likes

I was in Madrid that day after a wedding. Walked around trying to find a place showing it. After 20 minutes one of the lads from home texted me not to bother. Have never seen it.

1 Like

Red Rover

1 Like

Who flicked that ball backwards :man_facepalming:t2:

Itā€™s all over

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Yes it will be at least 15