2022 All Ireland football final - The Yerras V The Fancy Dans. Name your kitchen

PaulC is definitely lying. Limerick’s semi-final win last year was on a Saturday.

1 Like
1 Like

He’s not a teacher, I actually thought he was in recruitment. He makes a nice bit from the sportswear too.

Byrnes works in a bank alright.

Flanagan is a radiographer. Quaid, English & Reidy are primary school teachers. Dan is a tax advisor. Tom & Finn are accountants. They definitely have real work to do.

1 Like

Marty Morrissey spouted it out during one of the league games or possibly the Munster championship win over Tipp that Gillane was teaching in “x school in Limerick”. A fraudulent slip by the great man. I remembered an interview he did on OTB where he mentioned his religion studies in Mary I so I assumed he’d gone teaching that.

He must have taken Wiki as accurate research. Never trust Wiki.

I let you off with the few teacher ones but you’re taking the piss altogether with this crack.

2 Likes

Gillane popped up on my LinkedIn a while back, working in recruitment. Clicked into his profile, as you do, and then into the “People Also Viewed” from there. Saw another squad member also working for the same place and Hannon and Cian Lynch working for a different recruitment firm. The Limerick boys are recruitment experts.

2 Likes

There is one particular Recruitment firm who seem to employ a hell of a lot of Inter County Hurlers particularly Limerick lads.

1 Like

Yes, i think that’s what Bandage just said you stupid fucker.

1 Like

Head office in Geneva I’d say. All the lads are on 6 figures

1 Like

Makes sense. More likely to write back to Cian Lynch than Robby Recruiter

5 Likes

4 Likes

Switzerland you say?
:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t really listen to oirish podcasts so who’s the best gaa one for a preview of Sunday

Few lads go on about the Rouse one. Ive no idea what it’s called.

1 Like

Rouse’s football podcast with the examiner, the yin to dalys yang

1 Like

Was Gavin White on the 26 for Kerry this morning?

Anyone care to do a comparison of the teams for the final? My impression is Galway have some a couple of class players and some very good ones but probably a good few more players in the ok to good category than Kerry? Kerry don’t seem to have too many glaring weaknesses.

Yerrah, sure all they have to do is show up.