2022 All Ireland football final - The Yerras V The Fancy Dans. Name your kitchen

its catching a ball mate, lets not over complicate it - most kids play donkey when they are young and grasp it easy enough

1 Like

Sure its easy read whos instagram its from

Iconic :heart_eyes:

Weren’t you a big AFL fan in another incarnation cc @The_brisbane_lion

1 Like

I think i read somewhere Clifford has scored 7 marks in his last 4 games in Croker

That is right, and in them 4 games there were 9 marks scored in total. For Sundays 2 marks Clifford got it was Graham O’Sullivan who kicked the ball long, I wouldnt think that was a coincidence but peculiar that a cornerback would be the lad picked to feed it in.

1 Like

Don’t ye Aussies go mad for a catch in AFL? Bizarre that the commentators in AFL shout manically any time a high field is made and the crowd cheer wildly over catching a ball.

I hadn’t noticed this but I would be morto if I was @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

We are fucked if he doesn’t come back for more of it in '23. Our go to guy for a man marking job. I’ve also heard a rumor that another prominent panel member is going travelling next year.

Obviously finding yourself whilst sharing a hostel in the back arse of Australia, with a rake of Scandinavians that haven’t washed themselves in three weeks is more alluring than the chance to represent your County on All Ireland final day.

Whatever makes you tick I suppose.

3 Likes

Queensland is league

A friend from down that end of the country sent it on in a group chat after. Very little in it as far as I could see. Singing but nobody actually filmed doing anything untoward.

Edit: I’ve rewatched and can see what lads might be alluding to now.

1 Like

I thought there was nothing in it.

The bank cards In the hand ?

As opposed to the previous 100 or so years of Gaelic football where a man would do all the above and still manage to find space and time to kick a point ?

Corofin down a fair few this year…

Lundy round the world exploring too. Ian Burke even playing?

Added to Sice, Ciaran McGrath and Kieran Fitzgerald gone from the all conquering three in a row side.

A player who I won’t name shaking what could be a bag. It could be a €5 note of course.

1 Like

Lads must think these fellas are seriously stupid if you think they were really chanting that in a pub in Killarney in the middle of the day, while waving a bag around.

6 Likes

That’s what I assumed. And a lad videoing it.

I’m going to call it and say I reckon they won’t win the Frank Fox this year. Club football is very competitive in Galway at the moment. If Moycullen can get Cooke back they’ll take some stopping.

1 Like

Youre all worse than auld women… Who gives a fuck if theyre injecting meth into their cocks, that’s their own bidness!! Lads frantically asking for a look at the footage then blaming the fella who took it :joy:… The ironing.

7 Likes

Reminds me of gerlocks famous quote when JC opted out for a year to go travelling when he was manager.

"Joe took a year out to travel the world and got below as far as Limerick "

16 Likes