2022 All Ireland football final - The Yerras V The Fancy Dans. Name your kitchen

Very true. Cian O Neill only takes cash. Paddy Tally too.

1 Like

Mickey Moran the only Corinthian

Wasn’t much cash left in sight either in Galway back in the day :slightly_smiling_face:

Every county uses funds they raise to pay for trainers. Oh no, wait, almost every county uses funds they raise. One uses government and gaa special funding.

1 Like
1 Like

I signed out when the contributions of the Galway wing-backs bedazzled me.
He’s obsessed with formations and tracking and space and essentially scutter.

3 Likes

Oooft.

There wont be as much there when Davy gets the snout in. They’ll have to come up with a few more “GPOs” to pay.

The greatest team in history the 6 in a row champions never paid a manager or trainer …go figure …

1 Like

Yadda yadda, game is gone, 20 all irelands in a row for Dublin, full time players, meals delivered to gaffs.

More cerebral posters like myself and @spidey tried to explain to ye hysterical girls that Dublin’s success was temporary and that they would get old and fade back into the pack. Ye wouldn’t listen and even though its happening in front of your eyes you still wont listen. There is none so blind as the muldoon who does not want to see.

2 Likes

Every person has their own petrol to run on , something to get them out of bed … for a lot of gaa Muldoons it’s the dubs conspiracy theories …sad bit is they had their eyes wide shut to the greatest team ever and now they are gone .

3 Likes

In fairness ye didn’t really many behind ye. Kerry imploded in 2011 and mayo definitely should have won one too.

It’s open season now though and hopefully it’ll make for a few very exciting seasons ahead.

1 Like

The sulkies are being circled boys, stand well back

Some fella on Twitter saying Seanie O’Shea has picked up an injury.

Where’s this?

Any auld tickets?

They’re hard got this week for us Connemara cunts

2 Likes

I’m confident my source in Kerry Group will come up trumps for me.

Someone on here said there’ll be loads by Saturday - check in then pal

1 Like

Ay particular time?

6 Likes