2022 FIFA World Cup (Part 1)

game of the tournament incoming

That would have been an all-time great World Cup moment if he had equalised there.

1 Like

As hard and wet as @myboyblue when he sees Edinson Cavani coming on.

1 Like

It would have been an incredible meme because the camera was on Ronaldo as it happened.

It would have been better than San Marino scoring against England after eight seconds.

Such a pity he slipped. Shay Given in studio referencing the time it happened to him for Newcastle.

1 Like

Is the tournament improving at all or is it still very underwhelming? Iā€™ve seen very little of it. Iā€™ll probably catch the second half of the Brazil match tonight and then the Three Lions in the Group of the Nuclear Superpowers tomorrow night.

Given said before the Newcastle lads said afterwards he was the only Irish man who didnā€™t know where Dublin was :joy:

1 Like

Didnā€™t that happen about five months after Newcastle went to Dublin for the weekend on a jolly?

Stuart Pearce fucked a concrete block through the back windscreen of a parked car on Dawson Street*, and Alan Shearer lamped Keith Gillespie, who ended up in the Meath hospital.

*allegedly

1 Like

A lot of bang average players in the Brazil side.

Vlahovic not even starting for Serbia.

Was just thinking the same. I still fancy a Brazil v France final but that front 4 isnā€™t a patch on Kaka, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo and Adriano at the 2006 World Cup. Rivaldo had been sublime in 2002 too of course. A grand team now but not as special as it used to be. The full-backs are no Cafu and Roberto Carlos.

1 Like

Surprised Jesus isnt starting ahead of Richarlison.

Donā€™t think himself & Mitrovic really works.

In 2002, they were playing players like Kleberson & Roque Junior too.

They have some class players too and no duds, I donā€™t think. Itā€™s all about balance and I think they might finally have it. (Still not sure theyā€™ll actually win it but donā€™t think theyā€™ll flop)

1 Like

Serbs happy to take it to Brazil. Good start

I think Brazil are nicely set here. And in Neymar Jr they have a player who cares about playing for his country unlike Messi.

He is so fast.

Lightening

Thatā€™s a good corner.

Brazil right niggly cunts