2022 FIFA World Cup (Part 1)

I think this will be a great world cup. Its very open.

France, England, Spain and Brazil are looking the strongest after the first round.

I told him he can tip away at it if he pays for it himself

1 Like

Brazil are Football

I think Iā€™ll give the first two games a break tomorrow. Iā€™ll have them on but i wonā€™t be giving them my eagle eyed analysis. And possibly even the 3rd game.
Not a vintage day

USA V England should be a dinger

2 Likes

Definitely the least appealing set of fixtures but the last match should be interesting.

Yeah thats the 7pm. The other 3 donā€™t wet the whistle

2 Likes

I dodged the office today. Going in tomorrow instead.

1 Like

Clever

1 Like

Dani alves was some footballer

3 Likes

He could be playing the next day if Danilo is hurt.

Dani Alves will be a great fella to have around a squad youā€™d say

2 Likes

Deffo, done it all, nothing to prove and feels no need to act the bollocks. Would well deserve a winners medal

Serbia had Brazil and Switzerland in 2018 as well didnā€™t they

Expert guest Shay Given alluding there to the fact that weā€™ve seen nothing like that from Richarlison in a Tottenham jersey this season.

Marcelo should be there too

Perhaps but itā€™s not an old folks home either

The first two games Saturday arenā€™t great. Although Poland v Saudi Arabia has a bit of allure now because of the unique position the Saudis find themselves in. For a non-work day itā€™s a bit of an underwhelming line-up. Tunisia v Australia may not get the pulses racing.

Thats nearly a relief. I can go away and get a few bits done without missing much

People say the Rugby World Cup frequently produces the same pairings but they ignore it when it happens in the association football World Cup.

France, Denmark and Australia are also in together again as they were in 2018.

Portugal, Ghana and Uruguay are all well acquainted with each other too.

Ireland seemed to play nobody except Wales, Denmark, Georgia and Oman there for a good few years.

Back in the day we seemed to play nobody except England and Holland. England seemed to run into Poland and Sweden at least once a year in Test Matches.

1 Like