2022 FIFA World Cup (Part 1)

And they’ll fail miserably. Just like the Irish team will at the WC

they’ll have some expense flying to the Southern Hemisphere to do it

Did you see the horseshit Ulster came out with this week? Watch the Leinster boys try to push the 12 county army. They just dont get it fellas.

Would there be many Uruguayan fellas playing rugby in Ireland?

what?

Yeah, twas a fairly stupid post you made alright.

I didn’t see it. I avoid all engagement with rugby content.

Having supped pints with locals in down town Montevideo, im all in.

2 Likes

The Irish twitterverse lost their shit over, although I’m not sure drawing comparisons with your brand and Patrick Bateman is ever a good move, but what would I know.

I’d say they’re great people. How could you not love the likes of Godin, Suarez and the absolute ride that is Edinson.

And then of course there’s Nunez and those cheekbones :heart_eyes:

Thousands of Irish settled there in the 19th century… Shur, they’re all practically Irish.

1 Like

Look at those shirts :heart_eyes:

1 Like

We’re going to do it.

My love for Argentina knows no bounds, but to be honest, I just cant know for sure about that Messi fella.

Either side of the River Plate… An area more Irish than Ireland itself.

Does anybody have a decent World Cup predictor Excel template? Usually some boffin at work would take charge of this but doesn’t seem to be any of these in the new place of work

I love Louis

The Dutch squad for the World Cup includes 3 keepers with a combined 8 caps between them.

Justin Bijlow (24 - Feyenoord) 8 caps
Remko Pasveer (39 - Ajax) 2 caps
Andries Noppert (28 - Heerenveen) 0 caps

10 caps mate

1 Like

Andries has -2 caps.

Gus Poyet said in an interview one time that the women in Montevideo are on another level. Different class. Did you sample the local cuisine while you were over there?