2022 FIFA World Cup (Part 1)

I dunno, yanks could have the craft and pace in final 3rd to trouble that centre of defence.

I reckon a draw

Sadlier is insufferable.

1 Like

I wasn’t impressed by Haji Wright when he came on against Wales, interesting to see that he gets the start over Sargent.

Still no Aaronson or Reyna.

USA were good for an hour against Wales but then got very tired.

no run even the last day… madness

what a load of bollocks.

Reyna is injured I think

I want more of the Kenny Cunningham and Kevin Doyle combination. Cunningham is wild but he makes some gas statements and he’s interesting. Doyle is likeable despite not being overly insightful as a pundit.

Just thinking there if there’s many recent Irish internationals who could sufficiently maverick enough to be entertaining on TV. Maybe the likes of an Andy Reid or a Stephen Hunt if they had any interest.

1 Like

Doyle is really boring. Adds nothing. Cunningham paired with Hamann could come to blows. Cunningham has Begbie type tendencies.

9 Likes

Now that you say it that could be a tremendous pairing. Have they been paired up at all during this tournament yet? Declan McBennett would surely try to negate that potential for fireworks.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

trainspotting GIF by MIRAMAX

Has anyone ever heard Paul McShane speak?

Cantwell is so fucking bland as well.

This one has upset written all over it

Good shout. He could be entertaining. Surely better than Stephen Kelly anyway.

Surprising lack of female representation on Rte panel, has Lisa Fallon been in at all yet?

Mount needs a big game tonight or else he could be sat

Not sure if posted already.

1 Like

Southgate belting it out :face_vomiting:

How do I get ITV with this remote?