Jesus Christ, what a miss.

Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

Maybe a harder finish for Lukaku than i thought

Croatias legs are gone.

Wtf ?

Thatā€™s a woeful miss

Well gone but a bad miss all the same.

Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Maloney having a go at Lukaku for going with his right foot for the chance that hit the post. What the fuck did he expect him to do? Ronnie earlier moaning twice in quick succession about Courtoisā€™ saves, one for using his wrong hand and one because it was close to him.

How does McBennett not see this from Ray and Ronnie. Surely there must be some feedback reviews done at some stage or even just a check of social media comments (assuming people on social media say the same as here)
Personally i think its lazy phoning it in commentary. No such thing as perfection so just handy to sit there and pick out negatives all game every game

1 Like

Yea that was funny. Iā€™d say Darragh is an earnest enough kind of chap whoā€™d fall for a wind up fairly handy

1 Like

Croatia have a classy midfield.

Ronnie Whelan has always been thus. An utter poultice of a pundit.

All current and former Liverpool players are cunts.

Itā€™s mad how quickly the years pass by. I recall when Maloney was the bright new thing in RTƉ Sport, it must have been around 25 years ago at this stage! Iā€™ve had a go at Des Curran for overdoing the stats/general knowledge snippets/bios about players and coaches but at least heā€™s genuinely interested and enthusiastic. Thereā€™s a load of these RTƉ Sport lads completely phoning it in. Just going through the motions with no preparation or insight. Some of them donā€™t have any feel for the sport either, it seems they donā€™t even like the sport. Handy work if you can get it.

2 Likes