2022 FIFA World Cup (Part 1)

The Tunisian fella just short circuited there when he got to the penalty box.

Who is this commentator?

On RTÉ? I was just about to ask. I can’t place him but I think he’s good. Stuart Byrne (I think) on co-commentary following the noble tradition of Dublin football men pronouncing words that end in “ty” very funnily. Made famous by Apres Match’s Frank Stapleton routine. Opportunity. Possibility.

3 Likes

I don’t watch much telly and I was sure I had ITV tuned in from the last Euros but I can’t find it now. Does anyone have the fool proof tune in guide for the Sky TV set up?

How did that not go in.

The Big Dane shat himself there. Was afraid of banging into the post.

That’s a stonewall penalty in Scotland.

Cathal Mullaney according to programme description. Think he was on Newstalk previously.

2 Likes

Services > Options > Add Channels

Then follow the codes here

1 Like

He’s decent.

Here comes Sideshow Bob.

Not really no. They are trying to get going a little alright but aren’t really getting anywhere.

I’d say your mixing up the Middle Eastern racing folk from Dubai with the Saudis.

The team you support man city; owner is married to a daughter of the sheik mo who is one of the most powerful racing owners.

Fucking deviant bastards the lot of them. Imagine trying to get into horse racing. Weirdos.

Imagine supporting a football club owned by them.

Thats the Champions you’re talking about there footix boy, show some fucking respect.

Denmark have been very sloppy.

I’ve only seen the second half, but I suspect you’ll do well to find a worse game at the World Cup than this.

First half was decent but it’s been a snooze fest this half

Oh whisht.

Ah no