2022 FIFA World Cup (Part 1)

That could be a penalty. Thereā€™s a tug.

If Kenny was to be axed in the morning who would be on a realistic list of candidates for the job? Part of the argument for Kennys contract extension espoused by OTB crew and their groupies was that there were simply no viable alternative candidates. I remember listening to a segment on their show that Ireland were always picking from a pool of either home grown candidates, former premier league managers with the odd ā€œleft fieldā€ option like Trappatoni thrown in. I get there is affordability issues but surely the apathy and interest levels waning will have an effect on finances. Surely there is a young up and coming coach in Germany or Holland that could do better that wouldnt attract a kings ransom.

2 Likes

Has handful of jersey there for sure

Blatant penalty. Terrible stupidity

No need for it. Lewandowski was behind him

Shit penalty

Bottler in the big games.

Ochoa loves a World Cup. I think I read somewhere that heā€™s 38. He looks fresh for it.

I disapprove of those fandangled run ups

Lewandowski is not that guy.

Terrible penalty

37, 5th World Cup.

Iā€™d have backed Lewandowski to score that, Ochoa is a small keeper.

1 Like

No guessing there, complete telegraphed.

His performance against Brazil in one World cup was one for the ages. Like a cat. Mexico produces good enigmatic goalkeepers.

Fellas that could save three penalties but be flummoxed by a loopy cross-types

1 Like

Turning into a good game this

Like John Oā€™Rourke used tell us if a goalie was ā€œenigmaticā€ heā€™d say to me you you cunt if i was right wing, if the first ball you get doesnā€™t go in on top of the keeper youā€™re coming off. And ernie, you big cunt, if you donā€™t put him in the back of the net youā€™re coming off

A 0-0 draw at the 2014 World Cup iirc. The Mexicans knocked a fine Croatia team out in the group that time. They were beaten late on by LVGā€™s Dutch then in the round of 16.

1 Like

The FIFA sideline officials looked tasty there

The fourth official is gone missing