2022 FIFA World Cup (Part 2)

Albertini is some spot

Unbelievable. I’d not have got him myself if I hadn’t seen the names listed in that exact manner in a reply to Rene’s tweet.

It’s uncanny

You are obsessed with me you weird bastard

Di Maria starts for Argentina

Eek.

France to win 5-0.

Chillax mate, just respect your opinion as a football insider. Team news out shortly

France pretty much at full-strength. Varane starts alongside Upa. Rabiot back in midfield, Tchouameni is fit too.

No Acuna for Argentina, Tagliafico holds his place. Di Maria comes in to join Messi, Alvarez & MacAllister.

Wtf???

This is on at 3, i would say a lit assumed it was on at 7

1 Like

Surprised Acuna not in. His bull ignorance on the flank could be useful.

Argies need this to be a shit-housery final

:sweat_smile:

Tagliafico lacks pace,could see Dembele doing something.

You’d nearly feel sorry for the French, there no way Messi won’t be allowed lift trophy today

1 Like

The real winner is sports washing.

I won’t be watching the game today but the migrant workers who died building the stadiums will be in my taughts.

2 Likes

Di Maria and Tagliafico instead of Paredes and Acuna are baffling decisions. Scaloni will either be hailed a genius or more likely slaughtered.

The Di Maria decision to me smacks of sentiment.

Argentina are obviously going to try and heavily target the left hand side of that French defence which contains Hernandez and Upamecano.

Messi picks the team

:joy:

I actually like sadlier but in fairness he has no place being on that panel

Incredibly tense atmosphere here. Joanne spoiling for a fight.

Disaster zone. The Mrs is at work until 5:30. I’ve a sma wan here off her noggin’ on sugar after her birthday party yesterday. Currently singing her head off around Tesco as I await her to get off the fucking carousel. Getting to see this game is touch and go at moment

1 Like