2022 FIFA World Cup (Part 1)

Well observed difference in BODY LANGUAGE between the two teams. Ecuador are flying here

5 posts up mate

1 Like

Quick on the draw

Enner Valencia has the Dutch defenders on toast here

1 Like

This Dutch team are miserable, we’d be as well losing them in the group stage. Rode their luck against Senegal, hopefully Ecuador can finish them here.

3 Likes

Fuck all urgency from them. Keeper messing around there in no rush to play the ball up the field.

It’s a job innit?

Sarmiento can play, likes to run with the ball. Positive sub, I think.

Estupinan is a great bit of stuff

Thank you to the poster who informed me this is not true. Kilkenny and Wexford have in fact reached a combined 18 All-Ireland finals in the last 26 seasons. 20 final games if you include the replays in 2012 and 2014.

A record of hurling success and mutual support both counties can be hugely proud of.

Both Caicedo and Mendez in midfield for Ecuador are strong little fuckers. So good at wriggling themselves into a position where they can plant their body over the ball and get going forward again.

The Dutch are so full, uninspiring.

Estupinan is destroying Dumfries aswell.

And Ecuador are prickly fuckers too, they are getting stuck in to the Dutch, nice narky off-the-ball stuff to rile them up too.

A bit like Pan Am flight 103.

How has Caicedo not been booked for that? :joy::joy:

A lucky, lucky boy. They’ll still need him vs Senegal.

There’s about 4 Ecuadorians that should be booked by now …

Love that exaggerated praying the Ecuador lad just did coming on. You need that at a World Cup

Enner Valencia going off on a stretcher. Hopefully he’s back for the crunch game against Senegal. The Dutch will be relieved that they have Qatar next.

1 Like

If I was Van Gaal I’d be sending that keeper home. He’s been so lackadaisical on the ball.

The Dutch have a bad record in the World Cup against teams playing in navy jerseys. Lost to Scotland in 1978 and Spain in the 2010 World Cup. Ecuador the better team here and a win would not flatter them.

I’d say England could batter the U.S. They looked very light to me. English will have too much physically for them.