2023/2024 Champions League Round of 8 and of 4

This ref is a turkey.

Luis Enrique has a class jacket

1 Like

Xavi the Cunt shaming himself here

Didi carrying fair timber. That shirt is under serious pressure

He really sowed in the celebrations on the sidelines :thinking:

Kevin Doyle speculating that Xavi might not be at Barcelona next season.

I thought Doyler was a fiend for the research.

2 Likes

Looking at the Dortmund team on paper you’d think they would loiter around mid table in the Premier League and now they are back in a CL semi final. Remarkable. Maybe Liverpool have found their new manager.
Sancho and Sabitzer looked different players tonight to the ones at Old Trafford. Hummels has been around forever as has Emre Can. I was half expecting them to roll out Kagawa or Mikytharian at one stage.

1 Like

Didi: this is Barcelona, they’re more than just a football club

Darragh: just like their motto

Didi: Really, is it, I didn’t know that?

Fuck sake :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

35 year old Axel Witsel playing for Atletico Madrid is a random one. Reminds me of Gerry Thornley talking about some Australian rugby veteran “pitching up at Stade”.

The Serie A-ification of La Liga is well underway.

3 Likes

Fans will be begging for the European Super League in a few years

united should go for Simeone

1 Like

They can’t afford him.

That Antony deal Stinks

I forgot Sabitzer was at united too :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Getting rid of the away goals was a rare masterstroke by UEFA.

Conference league too

The talent coming through in French football is frightening. Theyd nearly match the talent in the famed Man Utd academy at this stage.

1 Like

Nothing new there. Its the mentality thats let them down more often than not, talent but so many basket cases. But every now and then they can pull together a team to beat anyone. Its why Deshamps is important as he’s got his head well screwed on. But French Football has been producing talented players since Houlliers time at Clairefontaine

This is what they were championing in 2017 for example. The sheer amount means they’ll always put out a strong team and be top 4 in any tournament. But obviously, there’ll be hits and misses.

This is what they are championing now

There’s easily a third team out there too no doubt.

1 Like

Saliba doesn’t get on French team

I’ll take it up with Score90.