2023/24 Europa League

Good to see the dependable Madra Te on the menu there, one of the finer examples of traditional Irish cuisine.

1 Like

I assume itā€™s one of those skinny slivers of meat unlike the bratwurst ze Germans may be expecting

Iā€™d hold judgement till you see what the burger looks like

Thatā€™s from Shelbourne Park. Iā€™d say a few losers from Saturday night are going through the mincer.

I took a stroll through Dublinā€™s fair city today - pearse street , Westmorland street , o connel street, talbot street . By god it has gone to absolute fcuk- a dirty shithole.A big crowd of Italians were heading into the trinity Arch hotel . On pearse street two scummers checked their walk before they came out the gates of an upmarket apartment block as a Garda walked by . The poor Garda hadnā€™t the instinct to take a second glance at the misplaced neā€™er-do-wells who just sniggered to themsleves as he walked on , clearly up to no good .

Paddy loves asking Xabi about his time in Meath .

He never stops going on about it :roll_eyes:

It says itā€™s delicious so it must be

Looks to be lots of Leverkusen fans in there this evening. Seemed to be way more Atalanta around town earlier but that might just have been localised the portal environs.

The Europa League anthem echoing around the city

Magnificent

1 Like

It was glorious. I have goosebumps.

1 Like

Italy Italy Italy

1 Like

Nice goal. Deserved for the Eyetalians.

Atalanta have started really well.

Palacios asleep.

1 Like

The ball seems to be moving across the surface of the pitch at a snails pace.

The team playing in Castore jerseys losing is a very familiar sight at Lansdowne Road.

1 Like

Ooh thatā€™s a fine goal.

Quality goal.