2023 All Ireland Hurling Championship

Could one of the players from each team at least do a Canice style feature where the reporter asks them what their favourite colour etc. is?

“Tony Kelly, what’s your favourite chocolate bar?”

“Gearoid Hegarty, who’s your favourite actress?”

“TJ Reid, whatever happened to Kilkenny Remoulds?”

“Conor Whelan, what sort of chaos do you think awaits France if Marine Le Pen wins the 2027 French Presidential election?”

6 Likes

The GAA needs to employ the services of Noel Kelly.

Jimmy is one of us and he loathes @BruidheanChaorthainn

@jimmy29 is Dick Clerkin

https://twitter.com/johnfogartyirl/status/1677620753624190976?s=61&t=ywRfELeDxVX6PcFItqXOXw

1 Like

Lyng has it bookmarked already.

1 Like

M7 nice and busy. Luas ok.

Landing imminent

1 Like

Good god what’s he thinking :joy:

In the absence of players and management saying anything, anything at all, every county needs a designated loudmouth to give copy, a pig ignorant Pintman Paddy Losty type who ridicules drink driving laws and speed limits and the law in general, and who will ridicule the opposition in a famous last words manner.

For Kilkenny I nominate the foul mouthed, extremely loud drunk standing behind me at the Church End of Parnell Park during the 1998 Leinster quarter-final between Dublin and Kilkenny.

Limerick and Galway each have several posters here that could do the job for them.

If people only actually interested in the
Games being played today and tomorrow attended there would be about fifteen thousand at both games.

A silly comment that will get the marching band fans excited.

The motorway is already hectic with grab all association fans from Kilbeggan onwards. The stay at home zealots will be bulling.

Mighty to see that bit of confidence

More lies

It was a good call from the hurling community to step to one/wan side and let the Irish soccer team the limelight this week.

1 Like

Hon ta fuck Limerick!!

Limerick Limerick Limerick

The luas is a great job. Ye should have more of them

1 Like

You’d think he’d support his own first cousin. Pure jealousy.

All the treaty heads on the Maynooth choo choo are exclusively chattin Munster rubby

3 Likes

I was on the M7 there and the outer two lanes were chocca with them all going about 100. Flew up the inside lane at a steady 130, no one on it.

1 Like