2023 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Clare & Donegal. Your lads were bet.

Tyrone like a Tony Pulis outfit, first class at thuggery and time wasting but in all sorts of bother when it comes to playing the game. Galway people showing their total disdain for that type rubbish they bring with the small crowd there. Considering the weather conditions Joyce will be happy enough to have won that without too much fuss and only the 1 injury, they will need to be sharper though when they come up against decent opposition.

4 Likes

I haven’t bothered getting my head round this group carryon. Does this mean Tyrone are in bother?

1 Like

Wasn’t great fare but the pitch was like an ice rink after the dump of rain on it. Win and move on.

1 Like

No, not even if they lose to armagh

Popcorn

Kerry v Dublin/Galway/Derry in a quarter-final looking like a live possibility now.

I have so many questions. Is this down to the protocol?

Where can you find Ulster?
In Galways pocket
Thats where

7 Likes

Only 1 team eliminated from the group of 4 so they only need to beat westmeath. Not finishing top does mean an extra game though to win the all ireland.

That said a group winner will likely meet kerry after today so who knows what way is best.

1 Like

Oofft

Cc @Lazarus

1 Like

It should be 2 teams from 4 and 4 quarter finals. Kerry should be playing Cork next week fighting for their lives and Cork (no matter how shite they are) emboldened with chance to knock them out. Maybe they’ve tried to avoid dead rubbers with a big drop in standard to last 4 teams but they could have had the losers of first 2 games in each group face off in 2nd game or round 2.

4 Likes

I couldn’t agree more. Seems not wanting to have dead rubbers in the last games trumps that :roll_eyes:

They probably had to get counties onside first, no more than the U17/U20 reshuffle, it might work in time

Enda McGinley is a decent analyst

2 Likes

It’s a great pity they hadn’t him in all those All-Ireland finals they contested in the past decade.

7 Likes

They had but they used him all wrong

Ulster-itis is a most percular condition. Its right up there with Munster-itis when you think about it

2 Likes

You have a tremendously insightful mind when it comes to analysing what have been acclaimed as outstanding minors and their progression and development. You can’t beat experience.

1 Like