2023 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Well youā€™d hope not at this delicate juncture.

Some difference to this time last year all the same

They all knew Iā€™m sure and now they feel dirty. Like the playboy of the western world.

The only thing necessary for evil to triumph in the world is that good men do nothing

Ulster football is great at producing lads with cute little names like doitin beag or ducky og who turn out to be finger twisting, dog fighting, wife beating psychopaths all the same

3 Likes

Itā€™ll be interesting to see how far theyā€™ll go. Half a dozen top class players in fairness, possibly another half-dozen just a tier below but thatā€™s only 12. Not enough officer types to go all the way.
Shackle 2 of Glass, Rodgers and McGuigan and theyā€™re stymied. In my humble opinion.

4 Likes

McFaul will be a game changer if he gets up to speed. Has the ability to chip in with 3/4 points s game from the middle of the pitch.

Iā€™d like to see them unleash Lachlan Murray ahead of Heron/Loughlin too.

2 Likes

Dublin look fearsome. Now that Gilroy is back to hold Dessies hand and assign him the tricky job of washing the cones after training, they look to have it all figured out.

Ah lads, Armagh should be fucking ashamed of themselves if they are complaining about this

Itā€™ll probably be Watty Grahamā€™s who will benefit most when McFaul gets up to speed.

Iā€™m starting to think all Ulster teams are bad losers.

Hereā€™s where he bit me because I was trying to headlock him and choke him out

McGeeney should be ashamed of what heā€™s facilitating there

1 Like

ā€˜ā€˜Should I wax it?ā€™ā€™

Gough looking at him as if to say ā€˜are you fucking serious?ā€™

1 Like

Iā€™m in agreement with you here. I donā€™t know enough about Murray but Benny looks off the pace and Loughlin isnā€™t a world beater either. In defence of Heron, heā€™s a wily fox and has the potential for a goal given a chance. At the business end you need minimum 13 performing at or above potential to succeed.
Thereā€™s no room nowadays for 3 lads having off-days, probably 1 having a mare can hang you.

1 Like

That biting incident reminds me of the time my brother bit my bare foot as I smashed it into his mouth on New Yearā€™s Day 1990. A disgraceful and uncalled for act by him.

4 Likes

Nah. Still a few levels below whats required and who knows if they can get back up there. Theyre just a lot older. If they could turn back timeā€¦ If they could find some wayā€¦ Iā€™d take back allā€¦ nah.

Armaghā€™s fuck acting probably costs them a few points per game. Theyā€™ve been at that for as long as i can rememberā€¦at least a year

1 Like

Sibling violence is brilliant. Weā€™ve chapters of it. Two of my older brothers came home one night after being out. The younger lad put on the grill to cook but crucially hadnt put any food on it as of yet. The older brother threw his rashers on. There was an argument. The younger of the two would still be quite righteous but hed never ever give up. It ended with a headbutt from the older brother who then cooked in peace. After eating it he went to go upstairs and my other bro was waiting at the top of the stairs, hiding with a guitar. When the eldest reached the top of the srairs the younger jumped out and smashed the wooden guitar over his head and shoulder. They then had to go sleep in the same room.
The older fella said, ā€˜I dont care, i gotmy ,rashers firstā€™ and the younger lad said he didnt care, he got to smash a guitar over his head. Great days indeed

14 Likes