2023 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

They are horrific to watch. When they take the shackles off, they are very good.

They were a shambles defensively last year

I’d love to know how many chances Cork created directly from Roscommons kick out

What is the attendance?

He has a good accurate kick out, but i think half the problem was he made good kicks to the wrong player who was outnumbered and easily turned over. Plus the few errors as well

Davy Burke maybe gone a bit overly negative with the Rossies. You play like that and you are going to find yourself in some tight games and easy to find yourself on the wrong side of the the score line eventually.

The Sheep Stealers will be bulling.

14k o heard

1 Like

A lot of them went to hand alright but it was like Cork were setting them up. As you say maybe leaving a weak link free and gobbling them up when they get it

Wasnt there a lad here gave Davy Burke a pep talk? Obviously didn’t work.

Davy was ran out of Sarsfields last year, he’s not well got in Kildare at all. I’m starting to see why too

A great second half, but if they had managed to lose it I don’t know if they would have ever recovered. The Rossies that came down seemed a sound bunch.

2 Likes

Clutch from Monaghan

Good enough for ye Cunts. Enjoy playing yer league matches there next year and all

Kildare revival lasted one week.

They fucked that away. 2 up near the end

They doing some whinging about the ref now too. He was shite, but he gave kildare some awful easy frees for scores in that second half. If monaghan didnt get that shot off at the end they’d have been furious not to have been given the mark called.

Fuck them

2 Likes

Another Tyrone fella hugging the ground

https://twitter.com/thegaeliccorner/status/1672700352578338816?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

8 points up with 3 mins of injury time remaining - just total commitment to being a gobshite.

Tyrone man lying down…who’d a thunkit