2023 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

9 - 6 to Kerry. Even enough game. Tyrone with a few uncharacteristically sloppy mistakes in the forwards.
Kerry’s backs won the battle in the first half.

Decent game. There’s a lovely bit of needle to it. Everytime someone scores or wins a free or something they sow it into their opponent

Ref has been ok but a couple of ridiculously soft ones to either side. That one for Paudie Clifford was particularly bad.

The absolute fucking state of this Cunt in the glasses

The ref is giving Kerry everything

I’d have thought Kerry should be further ahead, they’re winning more of the physical exchanges too which is denying Throne momentum

The one for the mark? I’d say he fucked up on that rather than giving a free

1 Like

He seemed to blow for the mark, Paudie Clifford played on and tried to work a goal, got nowhere before he brought it back to where Paudie caught it originally. Replay showed there was no foul or even contact whatsoever.

https://twitter.com/officialgaa/status/1675162544758046725?s=46

1 Like

GAAGO panel are a lot better that the RTE one

4 Likes

Mine is back motoring again on the dodgy box.

1 Like

The coverage all over is better really. Side by side replays. Little things like the score timeline etc.

1 Like

Hail hail

I think he called him back for the mark incorrectly not allowing him to play on

They only ever play the anthem once in a day

2 Likes

Ref is having a mare

How is that not a second yellow?

1 Like

This referee is a total shambles. He seems to be applying his own rules completely. Butchered the mark, refuses to play advantage and bottled a sending off

2 Likes

I think it would have been a soft second yellow tbf. Meyler was trying to get him sent off.

1 Like

Tyrone lads have an awful time with snipers in the crows

1 Like

There was nothing in that either, very harsh yellow for McGeary. Foley exaggerating.