2023 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Those airhorns and anyone over the age of 8 who uses one should be banned from Croke Park.

5 Likes

how could anyone not from the competing counties watch this crap?

Back to the cricket.

1 Like

Cork lad in the crowd there doing a face palm.

Might wash the car

It’s there for us if we are more composed with our kicking

Fair play Kevin but handpassing the ball over the bar should be fucking banned

Cork will win this

Frisson of excitement there before half time as Cork moved the ball with a bit of pace.

Cork are putrid.

I saw about 12 minutes of that and Derry showed the square root of fuck all in that time. Game seems to be following a similar pattern to Galway v Derry last year.

I hope Cork leather them in the second half.

I was just wondering earlier if Cork got much from that Minor and U20 All-Ireland double in 2019. I’d heard earlier in the year that only one was starting but the likes of Conor Corbett and that O’ Callaghan fella at midfield appear to have filtered through now among others.

Paul Flynn reckons Derry are not on it today. Player/Manager Chrissy needs to rally the troops at half-time.

One point down is grand, we are a second half team.

Indeed it was the pox

Derry are a million miles from a contending team, they’ll take a hiding before the championship is over, unless they lose narrowly today

Brian Hurley and Cathal O’Mahony big losses for Cork. Bring on Chris Og Jones .

1 Like

Savage windy in Croke Park today. They must have a young fella doing the tunes on the PA, The Mary Wallopers followed by a techno remix of Pump It.

Fuck sake Taylor, have to make that pass

No wonder Canning is all lonesome for Kevin McStay, Enda McGinley sitting beside him today talking about ‘the 6 yard box’ whatever that is.

1 Like

I mentioned above, they are the greatest blight on the game I’ve ever seen. They’d make mcguinness blush through his fake tan.

1 Like