2023 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Kerry Joe

The double is on

5 Likes

Kerry are a very very poor side. As bad a side as I’ve ever seen in Croke Park in a semi final. Imagine bringing in the likes of Stephen O Brien, Tony Brosnan and Mikey Burns and still winning.

I guess when you have Clifford you have a chance, but holy fuck

A fucking Kerry Dublin final. I mean, who actually gives a fuck?

4 Likes

I’m gonna say Kerry and Dublin

5 Likes

You can’t beat that bit of Kerry magic

Kerry will make hay agin dubs fullback line . They are in a final and haven’t shown their hand to get there .

They scored four points in a second half that lasted 43 minutes .
I hope to God they are not expecting pats on the back here? It was a poor effort against a team who were there for the taking

Conor Glass - absolutely anonymous. Hercules my hole.

The most overrated player in the country bar none

6 Likes

They had Kerry scoreless for 15 minutes and butchered a world of chances. Gutting

I’m looking forward to hearing more about the Kerry/Dublin rivalry from the 1970’s. Don’t hear much about it.

9 Likes

He’s a sound enough fella

Clifford must have a fine collection of glass at this stage

2 Likes

David Clifford is some man, a thorough gent to his toes. As good a lad who’s ever laced up a pair of boots.

3 Likes

Two very enjoyable semi finals. The Eamonn Sweeneys of this world will be bulling.

4 Likes

One for the cunts rolled out for Up for the match thread :smile:

4 Likes

That early injury to Padraig McGrogan was a disaster for Derry. Paudie Cassidy wasn’t near the level required.

Plenty of goals in that Kerry full back line. Basq, the king, manno and cossie will be licking their lips

Kerry will up it big time for the final. They won’t be facing the sort of disciplined defensive unit Derry brought today. They’ll have space to play. They’ll win.

The Abbeyfeale crowd will be broke from going to Dublin.

13 Likes