2023 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Ewan
Ewan
Ewan

1 Like

What I find most amusing at this point is, despite these hammerings going on for over a decade now, people continue to try ignore them, and place the blame elsewhere. When its patently obvious how this happened.

Of course in a few weeks, it’ll all be forgotten once the Leinster Championship is over, and we’ll end up back here all over again in 12 months time.

Sure it suits Dublin, and very few in the media will call what happened out, for obvious reasons.

Up to the other leinster counties to band together but is there any unity there?

Always hilarious to read Dublin replies, he destroys each in one tweet reply.

1 Like

I’d be no fan of Ewan, none whatsoever (sorry Ewan), but he’s been right about this from the very start, and we all knew it.

He and other more intelligent posters (cough) could see from day one. A competition where one side is singled out and over funded by the organisation who runs it!.. Is no longer a competition.

And yet you have Irish people like @gilgamboa who fall over themselves doffing the cap to the big house saying funding has no impact.

Keep fighting the good fight.

1 Like

Still, it woulda been nice if we had a manager with a clue, or a county board with a notion.

You would have been closer, but it wouldn’t have changed the crooked framework.

Oh it might have kept it under 20, but does it really matter how a man falls, even if the fall is all thats left?

Disingenuous to compare Louth to Laois… Louth have maximised what they can control and made huge strides …Laois are stuck in division 4 for another season …

3 Likes

The Dublin simpleton who dresses as Molly Malone got in on the field yesterday and verbally abused the Laois keeper Scott Osborne, very disappointing behaviour. I presume he’s a bit affected.

I’m surprised Osborne even noticed he was that busy picking the ball out of the net.

6 Likes

TBF the Dublin players were gents to a man, almost every single one stopping for a photo when asked by any youngster I saw. Apart from one. He was a sub. I’ll let you all guess what utter fucking weirdo that was.

Good edit. I was about to pounce.

1 Like

Ninja like.

Why can’t Laois, Kildare or Meath have a go at what’s worked for Derry or Tyrone or Galway or Mayo or Kerry. Instead it suits them to pretend they are powerless.

I’d be all for moving into Connacht Ulster or Munster.

1 Like

Sources at the match say Osborne actually asked Molly Malone to bring the wheelbarrow and stand in goals with him …

5 Likes

GGA Humour

Huh? My sources say it happened …

A funny story from yesterday that did actually happen, but will no doubt get a TNH the moment I post it, but anyway, here goes.

I was picking up a programme as I headed to the terrace when a rotund tattooed fella with a shoddy old style arnotts Dublin replica jersey sidled up beside me wondering how I thought we’d do. I said we’ll be very lucky if we at within single digits at any stage in the second half. He pretended not to agree, but we both knew. Anyway, I decided to be friendly and asked him did he drive down. No I got the train says me bud, and had a few in the Top Square before trotting up to the stadium. Oh lovely says I, you’ll surely grab one or two after as well. He will says he, and that he wouldnt be in Portlaoise much and wasn’t sure of his surroundings. Would you know any landmarks says I? Oh I do yeah, would the prison be near here he says, I used to know where that is.

I’m sure you did my friend, I’m sure you did.

1 Like