2023 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

If I recall correctly, he jumped horses spectacularly mid-race during the last Monaghan game.

I really enjoyed watching them in league 2 final. It’s great to watch a team with a manager like they have, how he sets them up and what they try tactically.

Real buzz around Dublin for this game.today

1 Like
1 Like

The counties whose fate will be decided today are: Kildare, Cork, Louth, Down, Offaly.

Three of these will compete for Sam Maguire, two will compete for the Tommy Tuchel.

Kildare today could be like one of those teams in the final group game in a World Cup who are waiting on the score of the other game taking place at the same time to find out if they’ve qualified.

Perhaps we will have a situation similar to the one at Anfield on the final day of the 1994/95 Premier League season.

Kildare let in an eighth goal to make the margin of the Dublin lead 32 points.

But at Clones, Armagh goalkeeper Ethan Rafferty has saved a last minute penalty from Down’s ? (does anybody know the name of any of the current Down players? OK, em Mickey Linden).

Yes, Ethan Rafferty has saved a last minute penalty from Down’s Mickey Linden and Armagh hang on to win by one point.

And the Kildare crowd of 87 people roars in approval as they hear the news coming through from Clones. Kildare players are hugging each other on the pitch. They’re 32 points down, now it’s 35 points, but it doesn’t matter. Blow it up ref, we’re through!

Permutations:
If there are wins for:
Louth/Dublin/Armagh: Louth, Kildare and Cork qualify, Offaly and Down go out.
Louth/Dublin/Down: Louth, Cork and Down qualify, Kildare and Offaly go out.
Louth/Kildare/Armagh: Louth, Kildare and Cork qualify, Offaly and Down go out.
Louth/Kildare/Down: Louth, Kildare and Down qualify, Offaly and Cork go out.
Offaly/Dublin/Armagh: Offaly, Cork and Louth qualify, Kildare and Down go out.
Offaly/Dublin/Down: Offaly, Down and Louth qualify, Kildare and Cork go out.
Offaly/Kildare/Armagh: Offaly, Kildare and Louth qualify, Cork and Down go out.
Offaly/Kildare/Down: Offaly, Kildare and Down qualify, Cork and Louth go out.

1 Like

All i see there is ilegal parking

I’ve taken the Luas in pal.

#smallsteps

Edit - no service from Beechwood due to “works”.

You love to see it

Cracking game in Croker so far. Louth very good with their main man Mulroy anonymous.

Whats the attendance

Why?

Half of Offaly is there

That Kildare bench actually looks strong enough. Jimmy Hyland, Daniel Flynn, Neil Flynn, Kevin Feely and Mick O’ Grady all sitting on it. It’s a pity they’ll probably be down by anywhere between 10 and 15 points before those players enter the fray.

Had it on the iPad while watching the hurling. Mulroy couldn’t beat his man, then played a one two, looped around and saw his shot blocked by the same fella. Offaly seem to have him well shackled.

He looks sluggish. That injury set him back.

Martin Murphy is beautifully simple in his approach but is no daw

Second half not as interesting.

Chubby’s kickouts under pressure now.

Looks like ET