2023 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

“You can hear reaction to that epic match on our sports bulletin at 11pm this evening.”

Only province without a competitive semifinal was Ulster, only province with 2 competitive semifinals was Leinster. Not sure what we are going to whinge about up here now.

Leinster football is box office

6 Likes

Ulster is dead.

Thank god the GAA financially doped Kildare to allow them give Dublin a game

Glenn Ryan is box office.

Glenn not happy. Blaming dressing rooms and lads walking into his technical area and a line ball given the wrong way.

I genuinely don’t think I’ve seen an interview where he’s not vexed in some way. He’s probably too honest for his own good to be a manager for Kildare.

Kildare were very passive at the end when they had a once in a lifetime opportunity. Not just poor shooting selections but even their handpassing in the Dublin half.

Every other Leinster team playing against Dublin seem to drop the tempo to try take the sting out of things. Some of Kildare’s football reminded me of Westmeath 2015 and their gallant 35 minute effort.

Jack rescued the Jacks today. Different team with him driving on.

Tae.

Mug.

1 Like

The great Jim Roche walks where he wants in Croker.

You’re playing loose and fast with great again

Fair play to Ryan, he’s spot on there.

1 Like

Some tremendous bellyaching out of Glen there. A lot of grumbling and moaning but not really stating what his issue is.

2 Likes

Ryan just saying what everyone knows. No fair minded person could argue with him here

9 Likes

The outcome today is sad for football. A Kildare v Louth final would have captivated audiences. Both would have sensed a huge opportunity.

1 Like

I’d have always found him to be a very hard, but fair man

The Cunt

The Kildare players going down injured to slow down play after Dublin scores. You’d hate to think that was encouraged.

1 Like