2023 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

They’ll have to bring it to Croker

I believe Dublin have it booked for a B vs C match after the Leinster Final.

1 Like

Superb displays of whinging in the comments there, filled with people who have been following Armagh and Derry all around the country but because they are not club members can’t now get a ticket. It’s unclear why, with them never missing a league or championship game all year, they never bothered with a season ticket which would have guaranteed them one for Sunday. The poor devils were already seething with the split season too.

4 Likes

MOVE IT TO CROKE PARK!!!

It’s essentially the All Ireland final. Ulster is the only province where the GAA is alive. I propose an oppressive five year period of british occupation for the other provinces, just to get the blood up.

If you’re not a member of a club, you really should have a season ticket if you intend going to every game.

In fairness, the season ticket is a very good initiative (the club+ version is unbelievable value).

1 Like

Exactly. John Costello is a daycent man. He’ll let them into croker no bother once the price is right.

5 Likes

Let them have the Cusack dressing rooms.

And they can even put on their own music for the day

3 Likes

Bit of disruption to Derrys prep for the weekend?

Seen the Facebook message, is it true?

No idea. Seems to be his wife alright

If posters here who supported Donald Trump could give us their view on whether Rory Gallagher should continue to manage Derry, that would be great, thanks.

If it’s true a lot of blind eyes were turned to it. It’s fairly shocking and should see a lengthy jail sentence if true.

Grim reading

What’s going on fellas?

My name is Nicola. I tried to remove my surname from this post but I couldn’t. I’m writing this because I want any other young girl being abused is that silence is not the answer. I tried that. 24 years. It doesn’t work. I was 18 years old when I got dragged into a carpark in clones, I was beat into an inch of my life for no reason, by a person I trusted and thought was my best friend. I had a friend there that night who jumped on his back and got him off me, I owe her my life. While I was brought to Monaghan general hospital by my friends he was back in the bar with some other poor girl. I stayed in a friends that night, I was hysterical, when I came home the next day my parents thought id been in a car accident my face was so badly bruised and I could hardly walk. I had to do my a-levels with 2 black eyes and a fractured nose. I forgave that man and I married him. People like that don’t change. At a wedding in enniscrone I was bitten on the face because I said something he didn’t like, we left the venue and I was dragged up enniscrone street by the hair while constantly been hit, I tried to flag down cars I thought I was going to die, the rest of that night is a black out, I’ve since learned your subconscious mind saves you from that level of trauma. I was bitten on the face again on a night out where we lived, I did nothing wrong only asked him to calm down on the drink. He tried to strangle me that night too. I sat more nights waiting for him to come home when I knew exactly what he was at. My pregnancies never changed the violence I was thumped and winded with the first. Thrown down the stairs with the second, I’ve been in the local surgery more times with fractured ribs. The two fingers in the ribcage is the worst pain I’ve felt in my entire life, id rather have every beating only that. Maybe it’s what footballers do. My cousin was the only one I confided in. She was my rock. I developed a problem with alcohol because at the time I didn’t know how else to cope. Blocking it out was easier than admitting what was happening. I was glassed by that man and I had to tell lies I pretended I fell on mirror. My kids had to see me in bed with blood all over me. Silence isn’t the answer, I tried that, I thought I was protecting my children, the only person I was protecting was him. Please anyone who’s been through this, speak out. Silence nearly killed me.

Bloody hell. I hope thats a psy-op from some armagh supporter

Hopefully he gets a long stint in prison and is never allowed step inside the gates of the gaa pitch ever again.

Thats truly horrific reading. I presume the Dublin fellas here have heard all the stories from his time in the capital.

That woman has suffered horribly. Her poor kids too.