2023 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Is this BBC presenter the Sarah Mulkerrins (spelling?) lass? Think she’s been on Five Live presenting duties a bit & presented plenty of Olympic sports & the likes of snooker over on the mainland on TV too.

The sartorial selection of some of the Derry jubilee team would break the Roasters thread …

I see what you did you scamp.

Men of our age generally find a groove and stick with it. No shame in that, or so I say in my boot cut jeans.

3 fisted points now for Derry. Classic Ulshter fare.

The Derry men love a fisted point. 1-3 from the fist today.

It’s borderline shameful the way McGeeney uses RON.

Never mind the “palmed” goals that are more like slam dunks, some of these “fisted” points are disguised throws.

Fisted points should be banned

2 Likes

Puck in the throat from Murnan there. Derry man took it the finest

Ulster fellas love a bit of on the ground stuff after a free is given

I have to disagree. And where theres little evidence the courts are normally good determining who the credible witness is. Tgats not to say theyre in infallible.

One of her friends remembered being in hospital with her after a supposed beating. There would have to be records of the admission etc, also medics are supposed to involve cops where they think its DV.

Thats not to say shes a liar or that gallagher is a woman beater. Theres simply not enough info in the public domain to make a judgement on it

Derry centre forward twice eschews the kick at the posts in space to solo into a tackle & coughs up the free from Gough.

Not worth a fuck lamping in a high ball and RON out around the middle doing donkey work dropping knees into fellas.

:clown_face: world stuff from Ulster Council with respect to the team kit colours today

We will differ. Domestic abuse very rarely leaves hard evidence.

There is indeed, more than enough. The scumbag didn’t deny it.

Lovely tribute to Rory there with the spit on the hands from the Derry fella

This is fuckin woeful shite to watch, absolute shite.

3 Likes

Classic Ulshter fare