2023 PDC World Darts Championship & Q School 2023

Won’t get going until after Christmas and all the Bdo standard players are out.

Think Ben Robb is a decent price @ 13/10 to beat Mickey Mansell in the opener tonight.

Snakebite should dispose of the winner in the last game of the night but I think Keane Barry will put an end to Wright’s chances in the 3rd round.

There won’t be much between Rafferty and Wattimena. Rafferty to just about shade it I’d say.

With regards to the outright betting, an MVG vs Smith final seems a popular pick for many. Smith will need to keep the 180s flowing should they meet in the final if he is to have any chance. In the Grand Prix, the doubles gave MVG a bit of trouble but he still had the game to turn it around and win the semi final and final. He looks to have sorted that issue on recent performances winning the Players Championship finals.

MVG is 5/2 at the moment and rightfully so. There’s 40/1 available on Noppert and I’ll be having an few euros ew on that.

Of those at bigger odds who I think who could go on a run:

Chris Dobey 80/1
Keane Barry 300/1

MVG to beat Noppert in the final :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Noppert has a big chance but Barry to beat Snakebite? Can’t see it.

Mvg is 6-4 to win his quarter. Thats a much better bet that 5-2 outright imho

3 Likes

I think is Wright is vulnerable on recent form and his preparation has been far from ideal.

The draw is kind to him though.

1 Like

Don’t think he’s that big? 10/11 is best I see available

6-4 with betfred when I backed him yesterday

Thats gone 4-5 now

1 Like

Luke Woodhouse to win his game 3-0 is a good bet @ 4/7 if you found something to double it up with.

He’s playing the Ukranian qualifier Vladyslav Omelchenko.

Woodhouse is in a different league to this fella. Omelchenko won his qualifier averaging 67,67 and 76. I’d nearly have beaten him myself on a good day.

3 Likes

It’s not a kind draw for Gezzy to have Woodhouse potentially as his first match.

Van Den Bergh in his section pre quarters. Always capable of turning in a performance.

Just looking at the draw again there. Seems to be a decent spread across it. You’d think Gezza, M Smith and MVG should come through to the semis.

I fancy Michael Smith to win it out. I think winning that Grand Slam of Darts will really help him to kick on that extra little bit over the line.

Mansell vs Robb @ 11/5

The OCD in me would rather if the middle segment with the Cazoo logo was black.

Smith 4/1 to reach the final with Ladbrokes is a solid shot.

Willie Borland - a nine darter in 2022 Worlds, not in the 2023 Worlds.

He’ll be going back to Q School in a few weeks.

Cc @backinatracksuit

Emma is looking fantastic

Pity Terry Griffiths never came up with that idea

Forgot Nigel Pearson died this year. He had a great voice for darts.