2024/2025 Premier League - The Drive for 5

West ham giving city a chasing here now

Jeez that was some meltdown by Everton last 10 minutes. In fairness they played well and created chances, but that will take a while to get over.
Iā€™m sure the usual goms here will blame pickford, but he actually saved them before that

That boy haaland is not bad. Think heā€™s got something about him alright.

https://twitter.com/mancity/status/1829994318368846177?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

1 Like

Southampton manager should be sacked for thinking he can play out from the back like that in the PL. Think itā€™s an ego thing with some managers.

Andy Robertson is never in trouble off the field either. You canā€™t be throwing him into the same bracket as notorious lads like Kyle Walker and Ivan Toney.

Never said he was. Wasnā€™t aware Ivan toney was either.
Robertsons carry on on the pitch towards match officials is disgraceful and toney comes across as a big time Charlie. Going to Saudi instead for more money instead of testing himself in the Premier league tops it off.

Have you any particular footix allegiances?

I would think that Martin Odegaard is a much more dislikeable on pitch figure than those youā€™ve mentioned. He is constantly whinging at referees. Moreso than Bruno Fernandes or someone of that ilk.

It is pure ego with him. He does have a very limited squad of players which means itā€™d be difficult no matter what.

Maybe heā€™s trying to go the Kompany route, somehow get a reputation for playing good football when youā€™re refusing to be pragmatic & getting beaten every week.

Kompany is a much bigger name than Russell Martin though.

Allegiances? NĆ³t really no. I donā€™t mind fernandes either, heā€™s a bit of a moaner but I donā€™t see any nastiness in him.

Thatā€™s very spursy.

Thisā€™ll be 0-0

1 Like

Oh dear

Great shout

Phew

Some of the passes Casemero attempts are just plain stupid. I donā€™t know wtf that was just there with the outside of the boot.

1 Like

This is taking on the exact pattern of the two games in March where Liverpool were totally dominant and somehow contrived to fuck it all away. Theyā€™ll do it again.

Well hello there Mrs. Chiesa.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a cracking Liverpool jersey

Gravenberch knew exactly what he was at there.