2024/2025 Premier League - The Drive for 5

The way Marcus checked back there was a sad sight

No confidence

1 Like

Zirkzee should score there

The club have destroyed him

Jaysus did the commentator just say that Rashford hasnā€™t had a shot so far this season.

Thatā€™s fucking disgraceful from De Licked

That is a disgraceful tackle. Professional duty of care completely neglected. If Diaz doesnā€™t get both legs off the ground thatā€™s a career ender.

Has to be red for me.

1 Like

He hasnā€™t been handled well for sure

1 Like

De Lict looks to have checked out. That must be a record

Neville said ā€œitā€™s hard watching the kidā€ at the minute due to his low confidence, he turns 27 next month.
That Zirkzee fella looks, runs and plays like a lad you would see in a 3rd round FA cup tie for Rushden & Diamonds.

1 Like

De Ligt is a player with a great future behind him. Heā€™s only just turned 25, heā€™s a centre back and this is his fourth club.

Dubious character.

1 Like

Casemiro has committed more errors leading to an opposition goal than any other outfield Premier League player in 2024.

1 Like

Iā€™m not seeing the marginal gains yet I must say.

I was at the home game against Bournemouth last year where they were a complete shambles. Theyā€™ve changed ownership and spent a fortune since then and wellā€¦

I havenā€™t seen that blonde kid since half time. Poor fucker must have ran away

Dunno why the fans are unhappy with Garrnacho being subbed, he was fucking useless, a complete fanny of a player

As for De Litā€™s tackle, what a cunt

Diallo has already achieved more and heā€™s on about 3 minutes

That Liverpool away shirt is a belter.

Garrnacho can feel hard done by. Done more than Rashford.

1 Like