2024/2025 Premier League - The Drive for 5

Arnie Slop

This Maresca fella will make a job of Chelsea

1 Like

Looks like a very shrewd appointment. Don’t think many were hailing the appointment. Not sure Leicester fans were hugely bothered either from a few snippets I heard.

I believe the Leicester fans were annoyed. Cooper’s football is seen as boring by comparison

That was the impression i got from a good few Leicester fans I know. Not sure they’re overly happy now though.

Yes but did anyone really know how good he was from 20 minutes cameos with city?

They have done nothing but win the league since he left

6 Likes

That’s big for Arsenal

Massive. Would have been very deflating

Caught the last 20 minutes of that. Woolwich don’t look as strong this season. They’re largely just about hacking, corners and fouling on set pieces. I’d suspect their points tally will be down on last two seasons. It may be enough though depending on how much Citeh tail off by.

2 assists today. 4 in his last 3 league games. Serious impact.

1 Like

Captain Marty a big miss from a creative perspective so all results which garner any points whilst he’s missing are positive.

Champions League qualification is key

Pooooopppllllpppppppppp0000ppppppppppp000pppoppppopppooo999ppppppppoppppoo9ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo9oooooooʻoo999999999
Qqq

Spot on

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

City’s hands tied by fair play but fair play to them for treating the fair play rules with fair play

I’d say you are about to be proved right here.

He only left last season. The previous season city won the treble.

Winning the league season and none of the cups was not a good season it was par at best.

There is no possible way they should have sold a player of that ilk for a donkey like Doku or keep Grealish.

Particularly when he’s home grown and neither of those two are so even for their finances it’s a very bad move.

That’s a big big win for Slot. Top of the table.

Liverpool are purring. A joy to behold.

He’s also more Importantly a vastly superior player to any of cities wingers / forwards.

He’s absolutely gifted.